Charlie William Wakefield was born today at 11.56. He weighed 9lb 1oz.
Mother and baby are doing fine, he has already had a feed and 'liked it'
Thank you for your prayers
Just a quick note to ask you to pray for us this next week. At 3.00 (GB time) Monday, I leave home to catch the bus that will take me to Luton airport and a flight to Cluj Romania. The purpose of the trip is to:-
1) Buy materials to build the new building at Bethany camp. We do not know the cost exactly because prices have risen while we waited for the necessary permissions to be granted. We might need our Lord to do a 'loaves and fishes' with our money!!! Cristi will be helping me find the necessary bricks etc: and arrange transport to get everything up to the camp.
2) We will be going up to Vatra Dornei (up north) to organise the sale of our field. We have to find an estate agent to handle the sale. We tried to do it ourselves, we had a few enquiries but nothing certain. Pray that we find a buyer at a good price.
3) I will be visiting the guys at Alba Iulia, Terry, Lidia, Natan (for the first time) Delia and the rest of the team. Its been a while since I was there.
4) Keep Julie & Diane in your thoughts and prayers while I'm away, they will be childminding together. Julie
has her operation in a month or so on her hand, they are going to take some bone out of her thumb and Diane
who is due to give birth in about 2 weeks time!!!
Thank you for your prayers
Rob and Gayle George, from Australia, joined us over the summer. They sent us this pdf report in stages.
27th June - 2nd of July- children camp Alba Iulia (a sort of holiday club)- approx 55 children
4th- 8th July Town camp Santimbru fabrica- aprox 40 kids
11th- 17th of July Teenagers camp- approx 50 teenagers
We will be having Rob and Gayle George from OAC Australia helping us for all three camps and for Reach the city and James and Rowena for the town camp.
Please pray for:
-the presence of the Holy Spirit and transformed lives. Its the main goal in the camps!!!
-rededication on the fallen ones, spiritual growth for the saved ones, and for the ones who are not saved to be born again.
-pray the the plans of the enemy will be destroyed and divine protection throught the blood of Christ!
- good relationships between leaders and leaders, and between leaders and kids...
- pray for wisdom for the leaders . - good weather
-travel mercies any other prayers are welcomed!
Also starting on the 25th of July to the 8th of August we are going to have a time of training, street preaching campaigns and kids ministry in villages, being helped by a international OAC team. Please pray for that too.... And to finish up the summer programme, in the second week in September we are having a one week holiday club followed by 2 days of Church for kids.! Thank you for your support and prayers!
OAC Ministries Romania <><
Please will you remember in your prayers two of OAC Romanias lady evangelists. Their prayer needs are very different but both important.
Lidia has been in hospital since Monday morning with a severe urinal infection having 39 Celsius temperature and chronic pain. She has been put on antibiotics but she is still under a lot of pain. She is in the 35th week of pregnancy and we are quite concerned about the baby, PLEASE PRAY for her and the baby. Thank you
From Dahlia (accountant +)
Hi, Please pray for me because I need it very much. I have 2 prayer requests:
Thank you very much for your support in prayer.